Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for tuning in to the finale of season 1 of the Dancing Doula Podcast! I am so grateful you decided to join me for this incredible final episode, it's a bitter sweet moment - I'll miss you all but I'll see you soon for season 2!
Today we are joined by THE one and only MLA Janis Irwin! Stream now to hear our chat...
Jun 1, 2021
Hey all!! Welcome back and thanks for tuning in to the extra special episode. Today I am sharing the details of a new non-profit here in Treaty 6 territory, Birth Society!
In today's episode you can expect 3 interviews - starting of the show is one of the Birth Society's board members Jennine Fayad giving you the who,...
May 18, 2021
Thanks for tuning in again! Today I am joined by the next badass activist on my list, the lovely Emily! Tune in for our convo about:
• why you can be a excellent birth worker without having children
• working through trauma as a birth worker
• dismantling and decolonizing the birthing system
• our thoughts on...
May 4, 2021
Welcome back! I am so excited to introduce the last series of the season, where I dive in to a chat with the lovely birth worker Justine! Stream now for our chat about:
• feeling called to hold space for people at a young age
• her experiences with helping families through trauma
• birth worker activism and...
Apr 20, 2021
Hey friends, happy 420! Today's episode is the last of the health & wellness series and features the amazing Lauren Mary! Stream now for our chat about:
• her journey to becoming a healer and a plant medicine expert
• reclaiming her Indigenous roots and breaking intergenerational trauma cycles
• how she has grown...