Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends! So for the first time I am sitting down on my own to answer some questions I received over Instagram. This Q&A episode features answers to questions all about being a doula, so listen in to hear me answer:
• what being a doula has taught me about motherhood
• what my philosophy is about me intervening...
Dec 8, 2020
Welcome Back! In this episode I sit down with one of my mentors Sonya and chat about her experiences in the roles of doula, midwife and policy-developer. Hear more about our talks about:
• what it was like home-birthing before it was as widely accepted
• training as a midwife and serving Mexican communities
Nov 24, 2020
Hello Again! In this episode I sit down with my wonderful friend Shannon and chat about the world of postpartum and our wonderful city of Edmonton. Listen in for a chat about:
• the "big small town" we live in
• the importance of giving back to the community
• finding balance during the postpartum period
Nov 10, 2020
Welcome back! In this episode I sit down with another good friend Asha and chat about some topics in the realm of birth, mindfulness and motherhood. Today you'll hear us chat about:
• positive mother-daughter and sister relationships
• learning about trauma and being trauma-informed
• experiences under an OBGYN vs...
Oct 27, 2020
Welcome to my very first interview! In this episode I sit down with one of my closest friends Rebecca and chat about some of our common interests. Listen in for our chat about:
• growing up in a patriarchal world and finding your way back to sovereignty
• building confidence and loving your body
• birth trauma...