Nov 24, 2020
Hello Again! In this episode I sit down with my wonderful friend Shannon and chat about the world of postpartum and our wonderful city of Edmonton. Listen in for a chat about:
• the "big small town" we live in
• the importance of giving back to the community
• finding balance during the postpartum period
Nov 10, 2020
Welcome back! In this episode I sit down with another good friend Asha and chat about some topics in the realm of birth, mindfulness and motherhood. Today you'll hear us chat about:
• positive mother-daughter and sister relationships
• learning about trauma and being trauma-informed
• experiences under an OBGYN vs...
Oct 27, 2020
Welcome to my very first interview! In this episode I sit down with one of my closest friends Rebecca and chat about some of our common interests. Listen in for our chat about:
• growing up in a patriarchal world and finding your way back to sovereignty
• building confidence and loving your body
• birth trauma...
Sep 11, 2020
Welcome back! In this episode, I want to discuss what feminism means to me and why I think it is SO important. Today I discuss:
• What the term 'feminism' means
• The history of the patriarchy
• Female foragers pioneering medicine
• The Women's Rights Movement and it's impacts
• The link between misogyny and...
Sep 11, 2020
Welcome back! In this episode, I want to discuss what birth looked like in ancient times and how it's evolved to include the standards many of us go by today. In this episode I discuss:
• Where, when, how and with who people gave birth in ancient times
• Why the shift from midwife to doctor happened
• The origins...